Step by step guide to claiming your PF advance
A. Eligibility to file an online claim for the purpose “Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19)”
1. UAN should be activated.
2. Verified Aadhaar should be linked with UAN
3. Bank Account with IFSC code should be seeded with UAN
Upto 75% of PF balance (Employee share and Employer Share) or 3 months PF wages or the claimed
amount by the member whichever is the least.
C. How to file an online advance claim for the purpose “Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19)”
1. Login to Member Interface of Unified Portal
2. Go to Online Services>>Claim(Form-31,19,10C & 10D)
3. Enter Bank Account Number (as seeded against UAN) and verify
4. Click on “Proceed For Online Claim”
5. Select PF Advance (Form 31) from the drop-down
6. Select purpose as “Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19)” from the drop-down
7. Enter amount required and Upload scanned copy of the cheque and enter your address
8. Click on “Get Aadhaar OTP”
9. Enter the OTP received on Aadhaar linked mobile.
10. Claim is submitted